With the growth of Electric vehicles, these have a battery instead of a petrol tank, and an electric motor instead of an internal combustion engine. This has led to the expansion of charging facilities throughout the world.
The number of fast vehicle charging stations in the UK is on the increase.
We can advise on all your insurance needs including the following:
- Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits)
- Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits)
- Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown)
- Material damage
- Loss of revenue (from either material damage or mechanical breakdown)
- Employers, Public & Products liability
- Directors & Officers and Trustee Liability
- Professional Indemnity
To find out more about our service email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 01702 200222