Air heat pumps both ground and air are an important part of the Government’s plan to reduce carbon emissions in the UK going forward.
Recognised as a renewable technology by both UK and EU Governments, heat pumps provide an effective, energy efficient alternative to traditional heating systems.
We have arranged an insurance scheme to cover domestic installations and for a quote and more information on the product please click here …
We can advise on all your insurance needs for commercial installations including:
- Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits)
- Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits)
- Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown)
- Material damage
- Loss of revenue (from either material damage or mechanical breakdown)
- Employers, Public & Products liability
- Directors & Officers and Trustee Liability
- Professional Indemnity
To find out more about our service email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 01702 200222