Biomass is important to the UK because it provides a renewable form of energy.
Biomass can be created into chemical energy, thermal energy, and biochemical energy.
It creates valuable energy (combined heat and power) and fertiliser from waste.
We can advise on all your insurance needs including the following:
- Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits)
- Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits)
- Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown)
- Material damage
- Loss of revenue (from either material damage or mechanical breakdown)
- Employers, Public & Products liability
- Directors & Officers and Trustee Liability
- Professional Indemnity
To find out more about our service email email@example.com
or phone 01702 200222